Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 Best Charlie Sheen Quotes

1. “I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.”

2. "I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total bitchin’ rock star from Mars."

3. "You can’t process me with a normal brain."

4. "Can't is the cancer of happening."

5. “Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.”

6. “I’m not Thomas Jefferson. He was a pussy.”

7. "There’s a new sheriff in town. And he has an army of assassins.”

8. "The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed armless children."

9. "The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning.”

10. "If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."


Charlie Sheen Venn Diagram

Charlie Sheen Quotes Mens Shirt

Charlie Sheen Winning Movie Poster 

No comments: