1. Avoiding regular check-ups with the doctor, dentist or optician.
2. Taking store credit card offers for discounts, but paying the minimum.
3. Doing your own taxes.
4. Building an emergency fund, but not contributing to a retirement plan.
5. Buying the cheapest products to save money.
6. Putting no money in the parking meter because “I’ll be back quick!”.
7. Getting suckered into BOGO deals and other sales.
8. Driving miles and miles for cheaper gas or other bargains.
9. Avoiding routine car maintenance.
10. Buying food in bulk and then throwing half of it away.
[Via Wise Bread]